Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time to weigh in!

Ugh. Wheat and sweets really bloated me up last week after finishing Insanity.











December 30th, I hopped on the scale and saw the number above. Oh my goodness! I had enjoyed a few cookies, tortillas, homemade rolls over the week. But, I didn't expect that number. That was even higher than when I started Insanity in October. Yikes! That number even puts me in my overweight BMI range.

I will be the first to admit that I have half-assed my nutrition way too many times doing a program. My goal for 2013 is to not do that. I'm focusing on eating clean and I'm back to logging my food on myfitnesspal. The results certainly speak for themselves. While I never advocate just focusing on weight, I know that when my weight is in my healthy BMI range I am doing a great job in both my workouts and nutrition.  This is a number I am more comfortable with and I know I will only see it go lower.

Les Mills Combat is definitely working! I love the workouts. They are short, but intense, and really make you feel like you accomplished something! The mix of weights and cardio is awesome and the music is one of the reasons why Les Mills is Les Mills.


1.8 lbs lighter than I was when I finished Insanity.  Eating clean definitely helps!








1 comment:

  1. What No Biting! Boo!!! LOL.... Proud of you as ALWAYS!! and love your page!! Keep it up ROCKSTAR!!! <3 Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I promise I won't bite. ;) I really do want to help you get healthy and fit!