Sunday, January 13, 2013

Les Mills Combat - a quarter through!


Today is day 15 of our Les Mills Combat program and hopefully the beginning of a much better week. I've been feeling pretty cruddy for 6 days now. I think it is honestly the longest I have ever been sick since we started working out in 2010. Ugh. The fact that 2 of my sons have it too is less than ideal. I made some homemade cough syrup last night and it was the first good night of sleep that I have gotten. I hope that is a good sign for things to come!

Sunday is my official weigh-in day. I have a secret to confess though. I've never been able to go a whole week without stepping on the scale. It's not that I put so much into my weight. A certain weight is not even a goal for 2013 for me. But, I do have a certain waist size that I am shooting for, and thus, a certain a body fat percentage. So, I keep an eye on my weight because I know that a weight the is going up or is stagnant is probably not helping me get closer to those two goals. And so, I weigh myself every morning. It's a good indicator for me how my eating is going.

This morning though was a surprise. I did not expect to see this show up!



Yup! I lost 3.2 lbs last week. And I wish I could say that being sick took my appetite away, because it definitely didn't! I did drink a lot of tea, ate a bowl of miso soup almost every day, and had my Shakeology each morning. But, I also ate plenty of popcorn, veggie chips, almonds, and raisins, too.

So, how about you? How was this week? And tell me, am I the only one who weighs myself everyday?

~ Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I promise I won't bite. ;) I really do want to help you get healthy and fit!